Friday, July 8, 2011

Character Introductions

Meet Lizzy Anne and her friends!

Lizzy Anne - Hi, my name is Lizzy Anne Ryan and I'm eight years old. I have a very best friend in the whole universe named Missy Maxwell. I go to Lincoln Elementary School. I'm in the third grade and I’m also in Mrs. Blume's class. I have a baby brother named Ollie who is eight months old. My favorite color is red.

Missy Maxwell – Hi, my name is Missy Maxwell and I am eight years old. I have a very best friend in the whole universe named Lizzy Anne Ryan. I go to Lincoln Elementary School. I'm in the third grade and I’m also in Mrs. Blume's class. I have three older brothers whose names are Jeremy, Joshua, Tristan. My favorite color is green.

Bruce Brown – Hi, my name is Bruce Brown. I’m Lizzy Anne’s friend. I am eight years old, and go to Lincoln Elementary school. I'm in third grade, Mrs. Blume's class. My favorite color is orange. I have three younger sisters and three older brothers so I guess you could say I’m stuck in the middle. My sisters’ names are Ruby, Rhonda, and Rhoda. Try saying those names three times fast! My older brothers’ names are Brian, Ryan, and Regan. Now try saying all six names really fast!

Jeffery Miller – Hi, my name is Jeffery Miller and I’m eight years old. We just moved into the neighborhood. My parents bought the house down the street from Lizzy Anne. It’s pretty cool! So now I go to Lincoln Elementary School. I’m in the third grade and I’m also in Mrs. Blume's class. I deliver The Jet newspaper. My favorite color is gray.

Elizabeth Webster – Hi, my name is Elizabeth Webster (just like the dictionary!) and I am eight years old. I am a friend of Lizzy Anne. I go to Lincoln Elementary School. I’m in the third grade and I’m also in Mrs. Blume’s class and I get straight A's. My parents tell me we have royalty in our family. My favorite color is pink. My favorite flowers are white roses; they are fit for a princess.

Cindy Shepard – Hi, my name is Cindy Shepard. My family just moved here from Chicago, better know as the Windy City. I am eight years old and I go to Lincoln Elementary School. I'm in the third grade and I’m also in Mrs. Blume's class. I have twin sisters who are younger than I am, and their names are Abigail and Rachel. My favorite color is purple. I started swimming when I was three years old and now I am on a competitive swim team.

See what tomfoolery they get up to in Lizzy Anne’s Adventures! You can purchase a copy of Lizzy Anne’s Adventures at www.lizzyannesadventures.com, www.amazon.com, or at your local bookstore!

No comments:

Post a Comment